Monday, March 29, 2010

DRINKING TNT AND SMOKING DYNAMITE



I am a huge blues fan.Ive been playing and listening to the blues since I was 14 or so ( means a long time ago ( "way back in the alley" )). Some parts of some lyrics have got stuck in my head. There is the Don Nix "Everybody ants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" ( way before Tumbuktu ). Albert King sang "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all " and so on.

In the Willie Dixon song "I'm Ready" there is a line, "Drinking TNT and smoking dynamite". I have seen this scenario in my head, so I based a session on it, with Helena, that has a LOT of tattoes and piercings and other strange stuff going on. So here are some images from that session.

Background was made in a 3d software.






And here is an additional image, in another setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment