Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In the Boxing ring ...

From Tales of the Pixel


Today I followed my good friend , the fakir ( Orthae ) , he was going to the gym, not to practice but to shoot a boxing ring. That sounded great so we went to VBC on the southside of Stockholm. I have never been to a place like that, with real sandbags, so big and hard it was impossible for a little shrimp like me to even move them.

I brought my little Signa 500 Syuper flash so I told the fakir to show me his best punchdrunk pose. He did quite well I think, as you can see on above photo.

Below we are looking for nice angles. The fakir had his trusty Hasselblad with a old Phase One back.

From Tales of the Pixel

1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    boxing ring

    ReplyDelete