Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some shots from a beautiful cemetary...

Click on image for larger version.

A couple of miles from where I live theres a huge cemetary, Skogskyrkogården ( Forest Cemetary ). I had been wanting to get some sunset shots there for some time. heres a few of them.

Strangely enough, both days I was there, the closer I got to the place, the more the sun went behind som clouds. I could actually see that for every step I took the darker it got. And I really wanted som evening sun. Well the second day I waited out the sun that finally showed its yellow face.

Image on top looks kind of dramatic, more in the vein of Indiana Jones =) than a swedish suburb cemetary.

Most of all I wanted to take a 369x280 panorma. It looks like this.  


Below some nice hills. I love backlight.

Click on image for larger version.

And this one looks more like a golf course in Palm Springs =) I shopuld have placed some green flags in there.


Click on image for larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment