Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Old Pinup Style with Linda Marie




I have shot Linda Marie for my Hollywood  Portraitsproject ( www.lutzimages.com ) and now she wanted to use some of her different sailor outfits, in somewhat painted old pinup style. I love the works of Harry Ekman , Gil Elvgren, Art Frahm and the others, so I was eager to at least do some tests.




For some backgrounds and props I chose to use a 3d application ( Strata 3d ). Im not good with modeling but can get away with simple shapes. So I built the anchor and the steering wheel among other things. Below the steering wheel in wireframe mode.


A fun thing with a 3d software is you can change the material as you like. Heres the steering wheel in metal for instance  =)


Heres another background from Strata.



Linda Marie performs in burlesque shows as Chesty von Ellem, so I made a little poster type image for her.


.. we also did some other style of images. So this will be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment