Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coming session with Johanna Halle ...



Johanna and I have been trying to find time for a session for some time now. Finally we found some time that suited is both and we shot images until we were all blue in the face ... It was a very nice session to do. So now Im in the middle of retouching for a couple of days. 

Its been a while since I did a session in my home studio, so I was eager to to try some new things out in Photoshop. Sometimes you do to much though. The image above is only a detail in another image, where I needed Johanna to hold a stamp, a big one =), and it took a while to figure out how to make a image look somewhat like a stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Love this image since I saw it on POTN !
    Could you please share your technique for this one ?
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete