Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to my new blog in English

Click for larger version.

Hi and welcome to the first post in my new blog in english. I will post a little of everything here, samples of work, tests, some tutorials in Photoshop, the first one "Dotted Images" is alredy out when you read this.

The image above was an experiment on making a 25 megapixel image with my 10 mp Canon 40d. I had the camera on a tripod with my 50mm 1.8 . I had a remote radio trigger so I could make the camera shoot a portrait of myself. I then took some additional images panning left and then panning right, and put them all together in Photoshop.

I also had an umbrella with a camera Flash inside that was triggered from the 40d. Due to taking additional images it was easy to mask later in Photoshop.

I am on the phone , as a good friend called as I took the shot, a strange man, also into Photography AND sword swallowing. His name is Orthae, or the Hasselblad King as he is exstatic about his old analog Hassy. Heres a portrait of him.


He also enjoys eating lightbulbs and other stuff. I mad a full screen 360x180 panorama of him, shooting himself =) Can be seen here. PANORAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment