Monday, June 22, 2009

Some Portraits of my Father

Yesterday I was having dinner with my father at his little cottage. A small, old red one, surrounded by big, new and modern villas. A strange sight. He bought it in 1962, and it has been rather small and red all the time.

Anyways, I had brought my strobist gear to do some tests while I was there. I have mostly used my Sigma 10-20 with my small camera strobes. I wanted some shallow dof and more portraits this time.


Click on image for a larger version

This was the first inages I shot with my new catus V4 triggers. I used a Sigma 500 Super and a Vivitar 285hv, for these.

There was a lawn mover just lying around, so we used that as prop for the next shot here. All was so improvised I thought that any prop would be good. Looks more like a shovel though, and the mysterious atmosphere gets ones imagination going.


Click on image for a larger version


No comments:

Post a Comment