Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Shoot With Camilla ...


Click on image for larger version.

Here are some images from another fun , on location, strobist style shoot, with Camilla. I have shot hermany times before, she is a part of my Giant Women project among other things.

This Sunday I was free and just wanted to shoot .... anything with a pulse. I called Camilla and she and her boyfriend were going to Skytteholm to shoot for fun, and there were another model to join too. They kindly offered me to go with them.

It is always fun to try the small camera flash'es on location. I have some problem at times with the autofocus, as I have a 8x nd filter + a polarisation filter on to get less light into the camer, so I can use a shallow depth of field. But some images came out ok.

I like the black faced Camilla a lot. The wide image bvelow is a panorama and consists of 5 images stitched together. Its about 25 megapixels. Enough to make a real wall paper =).


Click on image for larger version.

This is also a panorama, of 6 images. I brought my hat as I wanted the model to look a little dutchess-like.


Click on image for larger version.

Nice to use the real world as a backdrop. I really like when on location shots looks a little like studio, mixing different light sources. Many people dont like that and says that "there is only one sun", and things like that.


Click on image for larger version.



Click on image for larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment