Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Ben, London



A couple of weeks ago I was in London for a couple of days. My main objective was to shoot some background images, to use for future model sessions. However, there were a lot of nice distractions. I could not stop myself from returning to Big Ben time after time =)

The first image ( above ) is a somewhat usnusual angle for a Big Ben shot. I liked it better this way, in black and white. If it were not for the modern looking cars , the image could have been taken a long time ago.

Unusual is also the image below. Its a 360 view, from inside of a telephone booth, with a nice view of Big Ben. It is really strange to look at 360 degrees at once. The fullscreen QTVR panorma can be viewed by clicking the link.

BIG BEN PANORAMA



And here is a night view of Big Ben. Only thing missing is the fog. And the silhuoette of Sherlock Holmes. Somewhat desturated and using a colder color temperature. I combined two exposures to get a better light from the lamppost lights.



And here is a even moodier one.

No comments:

Post a Comment